CAFE ALMIRANTE, SL has undertaken to make its websites accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector or with public aid.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of compliance of the aspects indicated below.
content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
- There is textual content without sufficient contrast
- It is observed how in some cases the focus does not meet the minimum contrast ratio required
- In some cases content overlap may occur
- Not all navigation may be accessible with a keyboard
- Focus is not highlighted when using keyboard navigation
- There are no keyboard shortcuts
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on February 16, 2023.
The method used for this statement has been a self-assessment carried out by Innobing Consulting SL
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website
- Convey other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
You can send an email to email@example.com designated for this purpose.
Communications will be received and processed by CAFE ALMIRANTE, SL
Requests for accessible information and complaints
Through firstname.lastname@example.org you can present:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons, and request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision adopted is not agreed, or the response does not meet the requirements set forth in article 12.5 of RD 1112/2018, the person concerned may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated in the event of not having received a response.
The claim can be filed through the Generic Instance of the Electronic Headquarters of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, as well as in the rest of the options included in Law 39/2015, of October 1, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Administrations Public. Claims will be received and processed by the Ministry’s Services Inspection Department.
- It has been designed adapting to current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with priority 2 (AA) verification points defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines specification (WCAG 2.1).
- It is optimized for the latest current versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari and Opera.
- It is designed for correct viewing in any resolution and desktop, tablet or mobile device ( responsive design ).
In addition, continuous content auditing and review work is carried out to facilitate its interpretation and improve navigation through the web portal.
This portal is designed to be able to change the size of the text and the color, as well as the background of the page through the standard configuration options of the browsers.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers, use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla, and Firefox: View > Text Size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make text bigger
- Chrome: Control the current page > Text size
- To resize everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it
- Ctrl + – to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original size of the text